What others have been saying about this course:
I have been looking to offer Ketamine Services in my clinic for some time and this course was a complete source for all my needs. CEUs, Forms, References were all great and the course progressed in a logical manner. Highly recommend. Jason is grea...
Great course for all!
Jason's Ketamine Academy course is very well-organized, thorough, and easy to comprehend. He has structured the course not only to highlight the principle use of ketamine in treating mood disorders and chronic pain, but also his step by step guid...
Everything you need to get started.
Easy learning. Easy to read or watch tutorials. Everything you need to get started. Worth every penny Lisa Mullen CRNA
Exactly what I needed
Excellent, very helpful, provided exactly what I needed as an MD who has never run his own clinic. Very practical advice all the way down to where to get good deals on equipment and supplies, how to process payments, issues with scope of practice,...
So much helpful information in one place is such a time saver!
I found the course both interesting and educational. I already own a business and some of the courses I already knew because I muddled through them on my own. The templates for the forms are awesome, that will save tons of work. Just so much help...
I would recommend this course to anyone!!!
This was a super informative course I really enjoyed the material and the self paced instruction. I would recommend this course to anyone. Marc Raciti PA-C
Make sure you take this course if you want to open your OWN KETAMINE CLINIC
This is the course to take if you have wondered how in the heck you will know if you've covered everything before you open your own clinic. This course takes you from step one which explains why you should open a clinic. I took this course a yea...
Your Just One Course Away From Increased Professional Satisfaction....
Invest Only $2,499 Today for Immediate Access!
NOW APPROVED FOR 9 AANA CLASS A CE CREDITS! CE STIPEND ELIGIBLE*
This program is the finest learning opportunity to acquire the knowledge and skill necessary to provide safe and highly effective ketamine infusion therapy. As the founder of my own ketamine clinic, The Injection and Infusion Clinic of Albuquerque (www.InfusionClinicABQ.com), anesthesia provider and course developer, I can assure you that the content I have included in this course relies upon rich academic, clinical and business experience. The content in this course adheres to the guidelines and recommendations published by The American Psychiatric Association, The American Society of Anesthesiologists, The American Association of Nurse Anesthetists and The American Society of Ketamine Physicians.
The Ketamine Infusion Therapy Program is a comprehensive online program that combines theory with knowledge gained from practicing in my own ketamine clinic. I have included all major aspects of ketamine therapy that have practical clinical value. In this course you will learn step-by-step how to start and grow your own ketamine infusion clinic. This information is also highly valuable for those practitioners who would like to add ketamine infusion therapy to their existing practice.
Who Is This Course Designed For?
This course is for practitioners who are interested in entering the exciting world of medical entrepreneurship. Our Ketamine Infusion Therapy Program gives you a specific blueprint on how to open your own cashed based clinic capable of generating a strong revenue stream.
We provide the only online standardized, coordinated and comprehensive training program focused on helping student achieve freedom from their current positions by adding an additional source of income. This program is designed for CRNAs, nurse practitioners and physicians and other health care leaders.
I educate you the on mistakes I made and the lessons I learned as I built my own ketamine infusion practice. Armed with this information you will be able to get your clinic up and running with the fewest problems. This course will guide you through the entire process of starting a free standing clinic or adding ketamine therapy to an existing practice.
I am dedicated to ensuring that every student completing my course is competent in ketamine infusion therapy and is ready to incorporate it into their practice. I provide personal attention and coaching with each student because I want you to leave my course feeling prepared and confident.
As a student you can call or text my personal cell phone number with any questions. This course includes two hours of coaching and mentorship.
If you have any questions prior to enrollment please call (505) 600-1334
This program is currently teaching providers all around the world about the benefits of ketamine, how to start and grow a ketamine practice and finally how to safely administer ketamine infusion therapy.
What You Will Receive With Enrollment
180 days of access to the online course with over 10 hours of amazing course content ($2,999 Value)
Plus These Amazing Bonuses!
Online Ketamine Therapy Course ($2,499 Value)
Templates for clinic forms & consent ($3,499 Value)
Lifetime Access to Facebook learning group ($1,499 Value)
Full-Text Ketamine Article Review ($999 Value)
Up to Two Hours of Personalized Coaching ($799 Value)
9 AANA Approved CE Credits ($400 Value)
Ketamine Clinic Marketing Masterclass Video ($299 Value)
That's a $10,944 Value for ONLY $2,499 (pay-in-full price)!
*This program has been prior approved by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists for 9.00 Class A CE credits; Code Number 1035923; Expiration Date 2/14/2021.
3 day 100% Money Back Guarantee! If you are not satisfied with your purchase. You can request a full refund within 3 days of purchase, as long as you have not completed over 20% of the course or downloaded the forms or templates (see course terms).
Throughout the course you will find quick tip icons:
These pearls of wisdom highlight items that are vital to the success of your clinic and they will help you to avoid costly mistakes or pitfalls. These tips have been developed from my experience as ketamine infusion clinician who has first hand knowledge of how to start and grow a successful ketamine clinic.
Special pricing available for partners working together to start a ketamine practice just call, email or PM Jason Duprat for details. Special discount also available for SRNAs!
- Can you give a brief intro about yourself and your mental health struggle?
- What types of treatments did you try for your depression prior to ketamine?
- How did you discover ketamine and its use for depression?
- How did you locate and select your ketamine infusion provider?
- Describe your first ketamine infusion experience.
- Describe how you felt the day following your first ketamine infusion.
- How many infusions did it take for you to notice relief from your depression symptoms?
- How frequently do you receive your maintenance IM ketamine injections?
- From a patient perspective, is there any advise you would give to a ketamine infusion provider?
- Do you have suggestions on how a ketamine clinic might market or reach out to patients that may benefit from ketamine therapy?
- Financials of a Ketamine Clinic
- Conducting a Market Analysis
- Getting Incorporated
- How to purchase a domain name
- What is a C corp?
- What is an S corp?
- What is an LLC
- EIN, Business Bank Accounts & Bookkeeping Software
- The Basics of Insurance
- Medical Malpractice Overview Video
- Personal Umbrella Policy Overview
- Commercial Umbrella Policy
- Logo Creation Tips
- Freelancer.com Logo Contest Tutorial
- Trademarking Your Business
- How to Search for Registered Trademarks Tutorial
- Regulations and Licensing
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Informational PDF
- Understanding Commercial Leases
- Selecting an Office Location
- Searching Available Office Space Tutorial
- Clinic Tour & Overview
- Web Site Creation
- Create Your Website Using Wix Tutorial
- Setting Up Patient Financing Options
- Facebook Marketing Strategy Overview
- Direct Mail Marketing Tutorial
- Ordering Supplies, Equipment & Pharmaceuticals
- Medications List
- Medical Supplies List
- Office Supplies List
- Credit Card Payment Set-up
- Hiring Staff, Creating Polices & Setting Up Payroll
- Using Indeed to Create FREE Job Postings Tutorial
- Creating the Best Patient Experience
- IV Insertion Review
- Live Ketamine Infusion
- Brochure example
- Establishing a Ketamine Clinic Quiz 2
- A review of several ketamine studies
- Central Sensitization and Neurosplasticity
- Yale Psychiatry - Ketamine in Treatment Resistant Depression Lecture
- A Systematic Review of Ketamine for Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Efficacy and Safety of Ketamine in Patients with Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Ketamine for Chronic Pain - Risks and benefits
- Efficacy of Outpatient Ketamine Infusions in Refractory Chronic Pain Syndromes
- Ketamine Infusions for Treatment Refractory Headache
- Ketamine administration in depressive disorders - A systematic review and meta-analysis
- The use of ketamine as an antidepressant - A systematic review and meta-analysis
- The promise of ketamine for treatment-resistant depression
- Ketamine as a Fast Acting Antidepressant - Current Knowledge
- Efficacy of Intravenous Ketamine for Treatment of Chronic Posttraumatic Stress Disorder- A Randomized Clinical Trial
- Ketamine as a Potential Treatment for Suicidal Ideation - A Systematic Review of the Literature.
- Treatment of suicidal depression with ketamine in rapid cycling bipolar
- Use of Ketamine in acute cases of suicidality
- Ketamine Studies Quiz
- Most commonly used Ketamine protocol for depression & PTSD
- Protocols for chronic pain
- JAMA Psychiatry - A Consensus Statement on the Use of Ketamine in the Treatment of Mood Disorders
- Ketamine Clinic Medical History Form
- Ketamine Clinic Physical Evaluation Form
- Consent for Ketamine Treatment Form
- Ketamine Infusion Orders Template
- Ketamine Infusion Record Version 2
- Beck's Self Administered Anxiety Inventory Form
- Beck's Self-Administered Depression Inventory Form
- PTSD Assessment
- Neuropathic Pain Assessment Tool
- Discharge Instructions Template
- Ketamine Referral Form
- Medical Records Release Form
- New Patient Privacy Practices Notice
- New Patient Intake & Clinic Policies Form
- Clinic Emergency Protocols Template
- Protocols, Forms, & Consent Quiz
The online course includes all this!
LCDR Jason A. Duprat MBA, MSA, BSN, BS, CRNA (USNR)
Instructor & Ketamine Clinic Founder
About the instructor
Jason Duprat has been a certified registered nurse anesthetist (CRNA) for over 5 years and has been working in the medical field for over 11 years, including 8 years in the Navy Reserves Nurse Corps. Currently, he is the former detachment training officer for Expeditionary Medical Facility-Dallas, Det A. He has a Bachelor of Science in Management, a Bachelor of Science in Nursing, a Master of Science in Anesthesiology and a Master of Business Administration.
With his anesthesia background, Jason has gain extensive experience with ketamine. He is knowledgeable about all aspects of ketamine pharmacology and administration. Jason is the founder of The Injection & Infusion Clinic of ABQ which is a ketamine and IV Therapy clinic located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Here, Jason gained the real world experience needed to compliment his former business training. He is is the leading subject matter expert in the area of opening and growing ketamine and IV Therapy clinics. Jason has extensive hands-on experience in the use of ketamine infusion therapy for mood disorders and chronic pain. Jason is extremely accessible and will help you get your clinic up an running in the smoothest way possible. You can email Jason at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
EARNINGS AND LEGAL DISCLAIMER From time to time, the Ketamine Academy or Jason A. Duprat may report on the success of one of its existing or prior clients/customers. The information about this success is accurately portrayed by the Customer. You acknowledge that the prior success of others does not guarantee your success. Earnings and income representations made by Ketamine Academy or Jason A. Duprat are aspirational statements only of your earning potential. As with any business, your results may vary and will be based on your individual capacity, business experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience. There is no guarantee that you will make any income at all and you accept the risk that the earnings and income statements differ by individual. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire and motivation. Ketamine Academy and Jason A. Duprat are not responsible for your actions. The use of our information, products and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that the Ketamine Academy Inc and Jason A. Duprat are not liable to you in any way for results that are directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of our information, products, and services.